Saturday, November 14, 2009

Desperately Searching

I apologize for not posting in quiet sometime - but, life with 5 dogs can get hectic. Especially when you get home at 6 pm. Now that Daylight Savings Time has ended, it gets dark within 30 minutes of my arrival home.

Lulu needs a daily brisk walk, but, for safety reasons (hers and mine) its difficult to walk her since the time change. My husband, John, does not want us walking through our neighborhood, due to the lack of sidewalks, as well as the abundance of riff raft close by.

The lake I usually walk her around, does not have lights, and, well, its kind of creepy after dark. I suppose that is why there are signs posted that state it is closed at dark.

John suggested the mall.... but during the rapidly approaching holidays, I fear the crime rate will increase dramatically.

The search has begun to find a well lit, dog friendly place close by. What I want - is a dog park that offers walks inside and out - but - alas Rome, GA does not offer such a place.

Hopefully I will find one - and keep you 'posted'.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you can find a "doggie treadmill" and the two of you can excerise at home.

    ReplyDelete