Thursday, September 3, 2009

Self Cleaning Fur?!!!


Last night when I got home, John and I decided to dip all the dogs. I make the dip, and we proceeded. 5 dogs takes a while. We did Lulu first. when we finished soaking her thoroughly, we turned her loose. She went directly to the part of the yard that was just dirt...... and rolled..... and rolled.... and then rolled some more! white dog turned brown with mud!!!! Horrible. Was going to take a picture but had 4 more dogs to dip. I remarked to John 'I hope its true that Great Pyrenees have self cleaning fur - if not - Lulu sleeps outside tonight!"


Well - believe it or not - once she dried - the dirt simple combed out! Unbelievable!!!!!! AND she was so clean at bed time she was able to sleep with me! Next time - I will be prepared and have camera close by!

No comments:

Post a Comment