Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What Crayon Are You?



On my trip home from work yesterday, I happened to notice a church sign that stated "Attitude is the crayon that colors the world". This made me think of several people I know and  I tried to place colors with each of them, as well as myself. Lately, I suppose I have been the color grey due to several circumstances beyond my control..... but as I pondered I turned from depressed Gray to a vibrant Green - full of hope. 

Although my personal views  of what each color represents may be quiet different than most - here is the way I see it: (Please feel free to comment with your own opinions) 



Green =  warm and of  full hope 
Red = angry
Pink = silly and sweet
Blue ( light sky colored ) = fresh and new
Blue (Navy) serious and deep in thought
Yellow = sunny and bright
Orange = fun loving and playful
Purple = free spirited
Gray ( as I mentioned earlier ) = depressed
Brown = Warm and cosy, but yet, too pessimistic
Black = mournful
And last but not least
White = pure and clean

Today has been another  Green day for me - although there were times if Red as well as Pink! The way I see it - the sign was right - everyone's attitude and color changes throughout the day making us all a kaleidoscope of color! Would it not be dull otherwise?

5 comments:

  1. Great observation! Funny how deep some of those signs can make you think and reflect. I'm navy blue now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you Navy blue because you are working on creating your own blog? Please hurry - I want to be the first to Join!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! ha! ha! you can leave the "N" out of name... and I ended up leaving the "B" out... "oBlog" -- go figure ;-) was done from iPhone... it will probably be another day or 2 before I can create one.

    ReplyDelete