Saturday, July 11, 2009

Undecided

Still have not yet decided where exactly this blog is headed. I do not necessarily think average people are interested in my simple day to day trials and tribulations. So - I think I must search for a theme to which I am passionate about - therefor to find others just as passionate about that subject to be become avid followers.

My passions are just as varied as my day to day routine. I adore my dogs, as well as my cats... but I do not go above and beyond to help other animals. I passion is my own little world and my own little (?) herd.

I love NASCAR. But I am biased towards the drivers I pull for, thus I loose objectivity when another driver puts my guy 'in the wall'.

I love to cook. But how many folks are truly interested in my choice of meals. After all - I am no Paula Dean. I attempt to make our meals healthy, yet tasty. But there is no set theme there as well.

I love working in Illustrator, Photoshop and art programs - after all.... that IS my job. I feel like I am given pieces of a puzzle and I am the one to decide what it looks like in the end. How lucky is that?

I am searching and requesting opinions, on which direction I should veer this blog into. And - yes - the readers (or reader) are the ones I wish to please. Comments are more than welcome.... as a matter of fact - I need that input to help me be no longer..... undecided.

3 comments:

  1. i'm anxious to see which direction you lean the blog toward. for what it's worth, i would suggest blogging on a regular basis (daily, weekly, whatever you're comfortable with) and see which direction your blogs lead you in, you know, just let it happen naturally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My intentions were to blog more regularly - but this week has been difficult with Beth being ill. I have neglected all but her lately. I believe I shall continue with the status quo at least for now. and I do intent to get on a more strict regiment in frequency of posts! Thanks for your input - as you know I value your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool blog ! I blog anonymously (to protect the innocent)and I just use it for a diary ... I just wish I could blog more often.

    ReplyDelete