Saturday, May 9, 2009

NETworking

Or should it be said 'working the NET'? According to Dictionary.com:
noun - 
  • a supportive system of sharing information and services among individuals and groups having common interest.
  • the design, establishment, or utilization of a computer network.
That's close - but not exactly what I am referring...... there is Social Networking, Political Networking , Company Networking which are verbs..... i.e. to cultivate people who can be helpful to one (socially  politically or within a work environment) in reaching goals or to move forward to a higher position. 

What I am referring to is more like the verb..... except I suppose I am working the net, or blog networking  to reach the goal of more 'hits' or visits to my blog. Originally, I had really no concern how many read or viewed my blog.... outside the few close friends...... but now... as I review the comments ( or lack there of ) I want to increase my visits...... reach a broader group who are actually interested in my muses or rambles.....

I  am not sure what approach to take to reach this objective - so I am open to suggestions.... and - if you happen upon this blog, and find it somewhat interesting, please feel free to let me know..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment