Saturday, May 2, 2009

Widgets, Gadgets, Digits, Pageants

Now I am really confused! 
I was just starting to think I was getting a handle on this blog stuff..... really liking the direction this blog was heading...... then what do I do? Visit other blogs! And see things and think 'Wow - that is really cool - I want that!" On my Mac - you can add widgets, cute little things that are easily downloaded and installed (LOTS of free ones ) which although take up space and memory, are cute and somewhat entertaining. On the blogs, you can add all sorts of gadgets - there are THOUSANDS to choose from...... and finding one I can be pleased with is a chore! Games, trackers, polls, words or pictures of the day! 
After spending a great amount of my morning looking through all these I opted for the old elementary school 'Comma' rule..... "When in doubt - leave it out." 
I have a better chance winning the lottery, or a beauty pageant that becoming an expert on blogs!  As you can see from my profile photo - 'it ain't happening' I simply know what I like and I have chosen the simple route to begin with.... thus I hope you will bear with me through my trials and errors.....

No comments:

Post a Comment