Friday, May 22, 2009

Piddle... Paddle... PLANT

Being a novice at almost everything, I consider myself a piddler. I piddle on the decorating of the house I call home, I piddle in the yard.... and I piddle with a garden (or at least a few tomato plants).

Most times, while doing these things,  I feel as if I am paddling up stream. Against the current, facing the rapids. Never quiet satisfied with my efforts. I should have done this differently, or added  that to improve the outcome or results.

Last year, my efforts in gardening were fruitful. (Please pardon the expression - but a tomato is actually a fruit). For the first time, we attempted tomatoes hanging upside down.... in buckets.
Here are a few pictures:



We have already started this years plants, and I am hoping they will do as well.......  will keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your tomatoes! The fellow in the RV next to us has an entire garden growing in containers beside his motor home. He has an upside down tomato and it's covered with blossoms. He's really generous so I'm hoping...

    Thanks for visiting my blog. please come again.

    ReplyDelete