Friday, May 1, 2009

Blogging and iPodding

Ten - no -4 years ago, I never imagined I would be blogging regularly, much less, feeling like my iPod is a necessity! (I honestly feel as it I have to have it on everyday. My iPod goes on just after my jewelry!!!) Its an accessory I chose not to go without! Here is my take on why I have become engulfed ( or is infatuated a better term) with these new (to me) gadgets:

BLOGGING:
  • I have always considered myself slightly above average intelligence. No rocket scientist by any means but no idiot either. And I am more than willing to experiment with new things - and IF i can not figure it all out, I have friends (Thanks Spongebob) and family (Thanks Brother Bob) who are more than willing to offer assistance!
  • I never imagined than anyone would be interested in reading my opinions and thoughts..... because quiet frankly I consider myself quiet dull.
  • While still a novice - its fun! I LOVE reading the comments as to opinions and suggestions - all are read and considered carefully!

IPODDING:
  • Thanks to my husband and my sister-in-law Sandra ( she is actually much more - trusted friend, confidant, family - the list could go on and on - as a matter of fact she deserves a blog post all to herself! Note to self: Sandra post!) I am the proud owner of an iPod shuffle. Its nearly 3 years old and I absolutely LOVE it! 
  • The clip keeps it secure - it holds about 240 songs! I have never completely filled it because the 150+ songs that are on there are plenty! I can listen all day at work and only hear the same song again IF I CHOOSE TO!!!!
  • Even when its not on if I wear the ear buds and bounce my head - PEOPLE TEND to LEAVE ME ALONE!!! They think its on and disturb someone else! These same folks do not mind interrupting  when I am on the phone.... but let me be 'into the music' and they move on to someone else  (who is also working)!!!
  • Its a great way to eaves drop! (see urbandictionary.com - search eaves podding.... you may be surprised!)
So - the point I have to make with this post? If you are NOT blogging - do so, and if you are NOT iPodding - you do not know what you are missing!

No comments:

Post a Comment